PHA does business with as many local companies as possible,
including some run by our tenants.
And we want to increase the number of small, minority-owned
businesses through our Affirmative Action Contract Compliance
Program, which works with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
We're committed to working with our vendors to meet Section 3
requirements and provide economic opportunities to the
communities we serve.
It's all part of our goal to revitalize the city and help people
lead independent lives. Learn how to become a PHA vendor
- Solicitation Number P-004278 - Local Unit-Based Operating Subsidy Program With or Without Capital Funds for Existing, Newly Constructed, Or Renovated Units, Closes on Friday, April 4, 2014 -TTT
- Solicitation No. P-004349 – Trash Chute Cleaning Services at PHA Various Locations --Proposal due date: 11:00 a.m., March 19, 2014
- Solicitation Number P-004353 - Construction Management Services for Blumberg Project - Closes Wednesday, March 26, 2014 by 11:00AM
- RFP #4330- Small Construction Management Proposal closes, Wednesday, February 19,2014; email RFP contact for the released addendums
- Solicitation Number P-004348 - Ground Lease at Falls Ridge, Closes Monday, March 31, 2014
- Window Wasing Services at Various PHA Locations