PHA has launched a new Section 3 Compliance Reporting System for
contractors and vendors who do business with the agency. Learn more
PHA does business with as many local companies as possible,
including some run by our tenants.
And we want to increase the number of small, minority-owned
businesses through our Affirmative Action Contract Compliance
Program, which works with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
We're committed to working with our vendors to meet Section 3
requirements and provide economic opportunities to the
communities we serve.
It's all part of our goal to revitalize the city and help people
lead independent lives. Learn how to become a PHA vendor
*Please note, when downloading solicitations (PDF documents),
please ensure your computer has enough space to save the file. A
free PDF viewer can be downloaded here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Solicitation # P-004565 - Bartram Village Redevelopment Partnership RFQ- Proposal Due Date: 11:00 AM, March 31, 2016
- P-004570 - LEB Community Center - Closes - Thursday December 10, 2015 at 11:00AM
- Solicitation # P-004571 - Suffolk Manor Building Repair RFP- Proposal Due Date: 11:00 AM, December 4, 2015
- Solicitation Number P-004564 - Community Partners - Commercial Driver's License and Forklift Training - Proposals are due no later than 11:00 a.m., December 3, 2015
- P-004572 - Unit-Based Operating Subsidy Program - Closes Friday, December 4, 2015 at 4:00 PM
- P-004587 Request for Qualifications- PHA Outdoor Signage bids due December 7, 2015
- RFP P-004582- Roofing Repair, Replacement, Related Maintenance Services Proposals will be accepted until 12/07/2015
- Solicitation # P-004566 - 2012 Chestnut Street Developer RFQ - Proposals are Due by 2:00PM - Thursday, January 7, 2016