PHA has launched a new Section 3 Compliance Reporting System for
contractors and vendors who do business with the agency. Learn more
PHA does business with as many local companies as possible,
including some run by our tenants.
And we want to increase the number of small, minority-owned
businesses through our Affirmative Action Contract Compliance
Program, which works with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
We're committed to working with our vendors to meet Section 3
requirements and provide economic opportunities to the
communities we serve.
It's all part of our goal to revitalize the city and help people
lead independent lives. Learn how to become a PHA vendor
*Please note, when downloading solicitations (PDF documents),
please ensure your computer has enough space to save the file. A
free PDF viewer can be downloaded here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Solicitation # - P-004712 Request for Qualifications for Commercial Developer - Proposals are Thursday, April 13, 2017 by 2:00PM
- Solicitation # P-004707R - Medical and Human Services Career Training Services- Proposal Due Date: 11:00 AM, May 10, 2017
- Solicitation Number P-004687-R - Community Partners - Commercial Driver's License Training - Proposals are due no later than 11:00 a.m., May 9, 2017
- Solicitation Number P-004715 - Boiler and Water Heater Preventive Maintenance and Repair Services Proposals are due no later than 11:00 a.m., May 11, 2017
- Solicitation Number P-004726 - Architectural and Engineering Support Services -- Proposals are due no later than 11:00 a.m., May 23, 2017