PHA does business with as many local companies as possible,
including some run by our tenants.
And we want to increase the number of small, minority-owned
businesses through our Affirmative Action Contract Compliance
Program, which works with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
We're committed to working with our vendors to meet Section 3
requirements and provide economic opportunities to the
communities we serve.
It's all part of our goal to revitalize the city and help people
lead independent lives. Learn how to become a PHA vendor
- Solicitation Number P-004278 - Local Unit-Based Operating Subsidy Program With or Without Capital Funds for Existing, Newly Constructed, Or Renovated Units, Closes on Friday, April 4, 2014
- Solicitation Number P-004299-R Investment Advisory Consultant Services - Proposal Closes, Monday, December 16, 2013 By 11:00 AM
- Solicitation Number P-004326 - Norris Phase 3 and 4 Development - Closes Monday December 09, 2013 at 11:00 AM
- Solicitation Number P-004337 - 2012 Chestnut Street Developer - Closes Friday February 7, 2014
- Solicitation Number P-004333 - Senior Health Care and Disabled Care Facility Operator -- Proposals are due by 11:00 a.m., December 20, 2013
- Solicitation Number P-04338 Master Contract for Construction Manangement Services - Proposal Closes - January 28, 2014 By 11:00 AM
- RFP #4330- Small Construction Management