PHA does business with as many local companies as possible,
including some run by our tenants.
And we want to increase the number of small, minority-owned
businesses through our Affirmative Action Contract Compliance
Program, which works with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
We're committed to working with our vendors to meet Section 3
requirements and provide economic opportunities to the
communities we serve.
It's all part of our goal to revitalize the city and help people
lead independent lives. Learn how to become a PHA vendor
- Solicitation Number P-004360 - Window Washing Services at Various PHA Locations
- Solicitation # P-004355 - Pension Plan Audit Services - Proposal Due Date: 11:00AM, April 14, 2014
- Solicitation # P-004371-Roof Repair, Replacement, and Maintenance Services; Proposals Due date May 2,2014
- Solicitation # P-004379 - Business Consultant Services - Proposal Due Date: 11:00AM, April 15, 2014
- Consultant Management Services
- Solicitation # P-004373 - Ready Mix Concrete Supply Services- Proposal Due Date: 11:00AM, May 7, 2014
- P-004377 - Insurance Brokerage and Related Services -- Proposals are due no later than 11:00 A.M., May 6, 2014
- P-004394 Consulting Services for Office Consolidation; Proposals due May 15, 2014 no later than 11 AM
- Solicitation P-004370 - SOLID WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES AT VARIOUS PHA LOCATIONS
- P-004372-R CHEMICAL WATER TREATMENT SERVICES AT VARIOUS PHA LOCATIONS