PHA has launched a new Section 3 Compliance Reporting System for
contractors and vendors who do business with the agency. Learn more
PHA does business with as many local companies as possible,
including some run by our tenants.
And we want to increase the number of small, minority-owned
businesses through our Affirmative Action Contract Compliance
Program, which works with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
and certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs).
We're committed to working with our vendors to meet Section 3
requirements and provide economic opportunities to the
communities we serve.
It's all part of our goal to revitalize the city and help people
lead independent lives. Learn how to become a PHA vendor
*Please note, when downloading solicitations (PDF documents),
please ensure your computer has enough space to save the file. A
free PDF viewer can be downloaded here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Solicitation # P-004565 - Bartram Village Redevelopment Partnership RFQ- Proposal Due Date: 11:00 AM, March 31, 2016
- Solicitation # P-004614 -Nicotine Replacement Therapy Program RFP - Proposal Due Date: 11:00 AM, February 24, 2016
- P-004598 CNI Homeownership Developer Project RFQ - Proposals are Due by 2:00 PM - Friday, February 12, 2016
- Solicitation #-P-004600 - Blumberg/Sharswood Development for Mixed Use Project RFQ - Proposals are Due 2:00PM - Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Solicitation # P-004599 - RFP for Blumberg Affordable Housing Development Project - Proposals are Due 2:00PM - Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- P-004612 - CM Services for PHA Headquarters at Ridge Avenue RFP - Proposals are Due 11:00AM - Tuesday, March 1, 2016
- Solicitation #-004601 - RFQ for Blumberg "Best Use" Development Project - Proposals are Due by 2:00PM - Wednesday, February 17, 2016