PHA residents of scattered sites are offered the opportunity to
purchase the home they currently occupy through the Scattered
Sites Homeownership Program.
The program (also known as Section 5(h) has a few
requirements that must be met before initiation into the
- A current PHA single-family scattered site resident.
- A head of household or an adult over 18 years of age who has
been in continuous occupancy for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Current with rent, utilities (if applicable) and any other
- In good standing with lease compliance and lease terms for a
continuous period of twelve (12) months immediately preceding the
- Able to demonstrate a minimum household, stable income of
$11,310 annually and the ability to obtain a mortgage.
- Willing to participate in a pre-and post purchase-counseling
- Able to demonstrate minimum affordability of your unit's
For more information, please call 215-684-8018.