Landlord Forms and Documents


New HCV Owner Application (must be submitted with your first unit)

Change in the Owner of the Property or the Tax Identification Number

*Note: The new owner should also reference How to become a participating Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) landlord to ensure he/she is in compliance with all PHA requirements.


Request Forms

Update Agent Information

Required documentation:

  • Official signed letter from landlord indicating requested changes
  • W-9 form (only if agent is listed as the payee)
  • Agent Authorization Form
  • Assignment of New HAP contract (only if agent is listed as the payee)
  • Agent/Owner Contract