Contractors and Vendors

Become a Vendor

PHA has partnered with Bonfire, an online sourcing platform that streamlines and simplifies the government sourcing process. To access PHA business opportunities, register with Bonfire on the PHA Bonfire registration page.

PHA’s Office of Audit and Compliance (OAC) has developed the Anti-Corruption Guide for PHA’s Contractors and Vendors to help identify and prevent corruption. Learn more about OAC here.

How to update your company information with the Philadelphia Housing Authority

To update your company information with PHA, you must complete and submit the following documentation:

  • Official signed company letter that notifies PHA of change in company information.
  • If applicable, MBE or WBE certification documentation.

Company transitions

If your company is going through any of the listed transitions or any other transition not addressed, please notify PHA through submission of the proper documentation listed below so that we may adequately update your company information in our vendor database.


Official signed company letter with TIN indicated.

Merger or acquisition by another company

Official signed company letter.

If applicable, MBE or WBE certification documentation.

All information must be submitted to one of the following addresses:

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Fax: 215-684-4092
  • Mail:
    Contracts/Procurement Office
    2013 Ridge Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19121

If you have any questions, please contact us at 215-684-4062 or 215-684-8562.

Arrow Up