Training provided by PHA Community Partners
PHA partners with local organizations through our Community Partners Program to provide residents with free educational and training opportunities.
The Community Partners Program is open to PHA residents only.
For more information or to register for one of the courses, please call 215-684-5300 or contact your Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator.
- Adult Basic Education
Provides students with math, reading, and writing skills in preparation for General Education Development (GED) testing. In the end, students will develop skills needed to aid professional and personal development.
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Pharmacy Technician Training
- Dental Assistant Training
- Housekeeping Training
- Front Desk Training
- Culinary Arts Training
- Medical Billing & Coding/Medical Office Assistant Training Program
- EKG Training
- Community Health Worker Training